Advanced Women’s Healthcare (AWHDALLAS.com) is intended to inform and educate our patients and visitors. If you have any questions that arise during your pregnancy or medical treatment that are not covered in this website, please do not hesitate to ask us during your normal office visit or call the office in order that we may help you. Our phone number is 214-238-7888.
- Find out what to expect week by week during your pregnancy including common discomforts with treatments.
36 Weeks Until Delivery
- With our childbirth education classes, you will gain important knowledge about what to expect and how to prepare for your big day.
- Here is a list of symptoms with over-the-counter medications to take while pregnant.
- Watch this slideshow about fetal development following the amazing journey from conception to birth.
- Helpful information concerning your pregnancy from the National Women’s Health Information Center.
- Find helpful information about morning sickness including tips for minimizing nausea from Medline Plus.
- Valuable information to consider before/after the birth of your child:
Getting Ready for Baby
Baby Sitter Check List
- Find answers to common breastfeeding questions on issues ranging from nursing positions to pumping and storage, and support to make breastfeeding a success.
- Learn the effects of drinking alcohol during pregnancy from the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS).
- Pain Relief for Labor and Delivery courtesy of Third Party Anesthesia (en Español)
- Storing your baby’s lifesaving cord blood stem cells provides you with peace of mind and a powerful medical resource used to treat many severe illnesses for your child and loved ones.
- Find answers to common questions about varicose veins and spider veins from the National Women’s Health Information Center.
- Find favorite baby names – and the meanings, origins, personality traits, and baby pictures associated with them.
- Folic acid is very important. Make sure you are taking a prenatal vitamin.
- Get a FREE subscription to American Baby sent to your home.
- Get more information about Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation (PFR) which is a personalized program designed to help those with bladder problems regain control. The program consists of muscle stimulation, pelvic floor muscle exercises, bladder retraining, and dietary changes.
- Information on sexually transmitted diseases from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Find the risk factors for breast cancer from Myriad and calculate your breast cancer risk.
- Helpful information about Fibocystic Breast Disease from the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Learn about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome from the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Important questions to ask yourself concerning domestic violence from the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Learn about your treatment options and the advantages of using HerOption® from American Medical Systems for those suffering from excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Learn about menopause and hormone replacement therapy and find common symptoms of menopause and the relief of these symptoms.
- Find out more about BioTe and how optimized hormones can significantly reduce the risk of serious health problems including osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s Disease, heart disease and diabetes.
- Handouts from The Female Patient®
What You Should Know About Uterine Fibroids (en Español)
What You Should Know About Hysterectomy
What You Should Know About Vaginal Atrophy (en Español)