Da Vinci® Surgical System
Robotics Surgery: Women’s Health and Surgery Center Solutions In Dallas TX
Female Gynecologist, Hysterectomy, Dallas TX
When medication and non-invasive procedures are unable to relieve symptoms, surgery remains the accepted and most effective treatment for a range of gynecologic conditions. These include, but are not limited to, cervical and uterine cancer, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, uterine prolapse and menorrhagia or excessive bleeding. Traditional open gynecologic surgery, using a large incision for access to the uterus and surrounding anatomy, has for many years been the standard approach to many gynecologic procedures. Yet with open surgery can come significant pain, trauma, a long recovery process and threat to surrounding organs and nerves.
da Vinci® Surgery Options
For women facing gynecologic surgery, the period of pain, discomfort and extended time away from normal daily activities that usually follows traditional surgery can understandably cause significant anxiety. Fortunately, less invasive options are available. Some gynecologic procedures enable surgeons to access the target anatomy using a vaginal approach, which may not require an external incision.
But for complex hysterectomies and other gynecologic procedures, robot-assisted surgery with the da Vinci® Surgical System may be the most effective, least invasive treatment option. Through tiny, 1-2 cm incisions, surgeons using the da Vinci System* can operate with greater precision and control, minimizing the pain and risk associated with large incisions while increasing the likelihood of a fast recovery and excellent clinical outcomes.
- da Vinci Hysterectomy (Benign)
- da Vinci Single-Site Hysterectomy (Benign)
- da Vinci Hysterectomy (Cancer)
- da Vinci Endometriosis Resection
- da Vinci Myomectomy
- da Vinci Sacrocolpopexy
Common Questions About Hysterectomy
If you have any of these questions, contact the OBGYN offices of AWH Dallas. We’ll guide you through the process of selecting the best options available to you.
- Who should have Hysterectomy?
- Are Hysterectomy safe?
- How long does Hysterectomy recovery take?
- Can Hysterectomy cause early menopause?
- Can Hysterectomy stop menopause?
- Can Hysterectomy cause weight gain?
- Will Hysterectomy end Endometriosis?
- Is Hysterectomy covered by insurance?
- Which doctor does Hysterectomy?
- Are Hysterectomy safe when overweight?
- How common are Hysterectomies?
- What to wear during a Hysterectomy
- Can Hysterectomy cause acid reflux?
- How to schedule a Hysterectomy
- What effects does Hysterectomy have on sexuality?
For answers to frequently asked questions about Hysterectomy, contact AWH Dallas.