UPDATED MAY 12
- We are resuming normal business hours as of May 11.
- Lunch will resume its regular time – 12-1:00 p.m.
- Phones will be rolled to the answering service again during this time.
- Office will be open until 4:30 pm.
- Appointments will be scheduled chronologically and telehealth visits will take place after scheduled patients.
- Any canceling patients should be referred for telehealth – especially those needing refills.
- We are using UpDox for telehealth AND for our texts to the well woman visits.
- Texts will be sent by the MAs when they are ready of their WWE patient.
- Patients will be notified to remain in their vehicle until they receive the text to come up for their visit.
- All scheduled WWE will receive a text the morning of their appointment just reminding them to remain in their vehicle and wait for the text.
- Sonographers and phlebotomists – you will need to check your schedules daily and begin checking with the Mas again prior to leaving for the day, just in case there are any outstanding patients that are coming in.
With optimism and hope we are pleased to announce that we are accepting appointments for all types of visits at this time. If your well woman visit (annual exam) or your “non-essential” visit was canceled and/or rescheduled due to COVID-19, please call us so we can get you back on the books! The health and safety of our staff and patients remains our top priority and we will continue to minimize risks with the following:
PATIENTS ONLY are allowed into the office. NO children/guests/spouses, etc.
MASKS REQUIRED for all patients.
Per the mandate, some type of nose/mouth covering must be worn in our building/office. We have masks for sale for $5.00 as well.
About WELL WOMAN Visits
We ask that you arrive at your appointment time and remain in your vehicle until you receive a text from us. This will minimize the amount of time in our waiting room for your safety.
For OB patients
You WILL BE TESTED for COVID19 when you 1) present in labor or 2) are scheduled for an induction or c/secion. Click here for more details. Labor & Delivery will be calling all scheduled patients to review protocol and schedule testing.
For GYN Surgeries
You WILL BE TESTED prior to your scheduled surgery date per the physicians. AWH surgery coordinator will contact all scheduled patients to review process. Click here for more details about Medical City’s latest updates for gyn surgeries.
For TELEHEALTH Visits
Telehealth visits are available for most consults, prescription refills, follow ups to discuss lab results and more. Telehealth visits will be scheduled after the doctors are done seeing patients in the office. Call our office for more details. If you are healthy, can pass all of the COVID-19 screening questions below, and need a medical visit – please call us to get scheduled or plan to keep your scheduled appointment. We’re here to help and we know this is a challenging time. Please call us with any questions. 214-238-7888.
COVID-19 screening questions:
- Have you traveled in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone that has the Corona virus or could have been exposed to the virus?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms within the past 14 days:
- Fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea, shortness of breath, cough, headache, loss of smell and/or taste, runny nose, joint pain, vomiting, chills or congestion we ask that you cancel your appointment and call us to reschedule.
If you are pregnant and are experiencing any of the above symptoms, please call our office to discuss with your doctor. Thank you, Drs. Sigman, Napier, Heintges, Harms & Reyes
PREVIOUSLY GIVEN INFORMATION –––––––––
CALL YOUR SURGEON IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE:
- Fever greater than 100.4
- Exposure to a COVID+ person *OR*
- Coughing or shortness of breath
ADDITIONAL WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
- There is a designated entrance for the use of our PAT/surgical patients
- Patients at risk for COVID-19 are cared for in separate areas from other patients, with separate staff
COVID-19 Resources For Expectant Mothers
PDF: (New) Baby Postpartum Frequently Asked Questions PDF: (New) Baby Delivery Frequently Asked Questions PDF: (New) Letter to Moms PDF: (New) Pregnancy Frequently Asked Questions PDF: (New) Pregnancy Mental Wellness Frequently Asked Questions PDF: PPE Obstetrics Patient Scenario
Tour some of the childbirth suites at Medical City Dallas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=Wj6s25ro1Xg&feature=emb_logo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FBbyUkuo2w&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkR1juVWXtk&feature=youtu.be