Things You Can Do With Your Patient Portal While At Home (and anytime!)
- Check lab results
- See your office visit summaries
- View your medications and check refills
- Request new appointments
- Email your Physician directly
- Access educational material, patient forms and important documents
- Share your medical records
And that’s not all you can do! Check out the AWH patient portal here. If you haven’t signed up yet, click here to download instructions.
How To Signup For The AWH Patient Portal
Instructions on How to Sign onto Portal: REGISTER HERE
- You will receive an email from Advanced Women’s Healthcare to Register to be apart of our online portal.
You will click within the email.
- Fill out the information in the new tab: Name, Date of Birth, Zip code (Note: Your information must match what we have on file or it will not recognize you)
- You will create your own User name and your own Password (Note: Once you create your User name, we are unable to change for any reason)
- Choose two security questions
Within the Portal you can view your vitals, medications, future appointments, and most importantly you’re able to communicate with your doctor about results.
Top left you will see a tab stated My Messages: Click on “+New”
- Choose your Doctor
- Choose a Subject
- Write your message
Located in My Health (first tab), under Summary : labeled Lab Results,
You can Review or Download your results at anytime.
If you have any Questions on Portal issues, feel free to contact the office at 214-238-7888
Advanced Women’s Healthcare