We’re following the highest safety standards and are excited to see you in our office.
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned our nation and world upside down, but we have seen some incredible acts of human kindness with this as well. Safety precautions like masks, facial coverings, social distancing and frequent hand washing are still essential and have proven effective at slowing the spread of the disease.
As people are making decisions about venturing out in public, we wanted to let you know that our office is open and ready to take appointments with your safety in mind. We are taking every precaution available and following all CDC recommendations.
Here are some steps we are taking to keep you and our staff safe:
- We thoroughly disinfect our offices every night and every morning
- No pens are reused
- Clipboards are wiped down between every patient
- Every exam room is disinfected before the next patient is allowed in
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, including patients and staff
- Only the patient is allowed inside the office to keep the number of people here to a minimum
- Patients can remain in their cars until alerted via text that they can enter the waiting room
Great news: These precautions are not adding extra time to our appointments. In fact, you will find your visit to be more streamlined, because you won’t have to wait in line to check-in.
As we continue to adjust to the new normal of life with COVID-19, please know that we are here for you as we alway have been. Contact our office with any questions today!
View our AWH-Dallas COVID-19 Information Page to learn more about our policies and be better prepared for your visit.
AWH Dallas Office Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Closed for Lunch: Noon-1 p.m.
- Phones roll to answering service during lunch and after hours